Upcoming Meetings and Events
These seminars are offered by the FAA AME Program office. Please see www.faa.gov for more information. The FAA also offers the Federal Air Surgeon's Medical Bulletin, Airman Education Programs, a Safety Briefing, and the FAA Aviation News. Please see their website for further information.
2016 dates are tentative and are subject to change. Please check the FAA website for more information.
|April 25-29, 2016
||Atlantic City, NJ
|June 20-24, 2016
||Oklahoma City, OK
|July 15-17, 2016
|Sept. 8-10, 2016
|Oct. 24-28, 2016
||Oklahoma City, OK
|Dec. 2-4, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: The only FAA seminar AsMA takes registrations for is the one held in conjunction with our annual meeting in May. For all others, please see below.
* A 4-1/2 day AME seminar focused on preparing physicians to be designated as Aviation Medical Examiners. To sign up or for more information, contact your Regional Flight Surgeon.
** A 3-1/2 day AME seminar held in conjunction with the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA). Registration must be made through AsMA. Call (703) 739-2240. A registration fee will be charged by AsMA to cover their overhead costs. Registrants have full access to the AsMA meeting. CME credit for the FAA seminar is free.
Seminar sponsored by the Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA). It is sanctioned by the FAA and fulfills the FAA recertification training requirement. Registration may be completed through CAMA
or by calling (770) 487-0100.
A 2-1/2 day AME
refresher seminar consisting of 14 hours of AME
specific subjects plus 4-6 hours of subjects related to a designated theme. Registration must be made through the Oklahoma City AME Program staff
. Call (405) 954-4831 or (405) 954-4830 or click here
to register and provide your name, AME #, and the date & location of the refresher seminar you wish to attend.
Return to the top of the page
- No current calls for papers.
Return to the top of the page
- May 9-10, 2016; ICAO RPAS and Remote ATS Symposium; Stockholm, Sweden. The Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems and Remote Air Traffic Services Symposium aims to advance the understanding of remotely piloted aircraft systems and remote air traffic services. For more information or to register, please visit http://www.icao.int/Meetings/Remotetech/Pages/default.aspx.
- May 17-19, 2016; Humans to Mars Summit; George Washington University; Washington, DC. H2M is the most comprehensive conference in the world focused on landing humans on Mars. For more information and to receive the AsMA registration discount register at http://H2M.exploremars.org and enter the promotional code found in the Members Only Section of this website under Member Announcements.
- June 22-24, 2016; XXIX National Congress of AIMAS; Trieste, Italy. For more information, please contact Maj (MD) Paola Verde, +39 06 91293471, email@example.com, or visit www.aimas.it.
- August 20-24, 2016; American College of Preventive Medicine (ACPM) 29th Annual Board Review Course; Hyatt Regency, Baltimore, MD. This is an opportunity to prepare for the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) certification and re-certification examination. For more information, please visit http://www.acpm.org/page/RC_Home.
- September 12-13, 2016; 2nd International Conference on Influenza; Courtyard Berlin City Center, Berlin, Germany. For more information, please visit http://influenza.conferenceseries.com/.
- September 15-18, 2016; 5th European Congress of Aerospace Medicine; Oslo, Norway. Jointly sponsored by the European Society of Aerospace Medicine, Norwegian Association of Aerospace Medicine, and the Aerospace Medical Association. For more information, please see https://www.asma.org/annual-meetings/oslo-norway-5th-european-congress-of-aerospace-med.
- September 22-24, 2016; 5th international conference on Predictive preventive and Personalized Medicine & molecular diagnostics 2016; Phoenix, AZ. For more information, please visit http://personalizedmedicine.conferenceseries.com/.
- September 26-30, 2016; the International Astronautical Federation's (IAF's) 67th International Astronautical Congress (IAC); Guadalajara, Mexico. Co-organizers are the International Institute of Space Law and the International Academy of Astronautics. The meeting will be hosted by the Mexican Space Agency. The theme will be 'Making Space Accessible and Affordable to All Countries.' For more information, please visit http://iac2016.org/.
- October 3-5, 2016; 4th International Conference on Geriatrics and Gerontology; London, UK. The theme of the conference is “Emerging Paradigm shifts in Global Aging Science.” For more information, please visit http://geriatrics-gerontology.conferenceseries.com/.
- October 10-11, 2016; International Conference on Molecular Biology; Dubai, UAE. For more information, please visit http://molecularbiology.conferenceseries.com/.
- Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2016; 54th Annual SAFE Symposium; Dayton Convention Center, Dayton, OH. For more information, please visit http://www.safeassociation.com/index.cfm/page/symposium-overview.
Some documents on this page require Adobe Acrobat® Reader. Acrobat® Reader may be obtained for free from the Adobe web site by following the link below.