Job Fair and Classifieds
1. STS Systems Integration, LLC (SSI), is a rapidly-growing, Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with an impressive resume of impactful past performance, a proud history of support to 711th Human Performance Wing (711 HPW) of the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) to include its four components: the United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM), the Human Effectiveness Directorate (711 HPW/RH), the Human Performance Integration Directorate (711 HPW/HP), and the Wing staff offices. SSI possesses a Prime Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract to support the 711 HPW, providing Advisory and Assistance Services, to include administrative, project/operations management, professional studies, analyses and evaluations, engineering, and technical and scientific support.
SSI is currently searching for qualified candidates in the areas of Flight Surgeon, Aerospace Medicine Physicians, Aerospace Physiologists, Aviation Medical Examiners, Hyperbaric Physicians, and many more Aerospace Medical professionals to support contracts located in the Dayton, OH, and San Antonio, TX, areas. We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits package. Please visit our website at www.ssi-anc.com or contact the SSI Corporate Recruiter John Fatheringham at email@example.com or the Sr. Program Manager John Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. UTMB Health – Aerospace Medicine Physician (Flight Surgeon)
The University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health) is seeking flight surgeons for our work with the aerospace industry. These positions support the UTMB subcontract with Wyle, the prime contractor for the Bioastronautics contract at the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas. These positions will also include an appointment to the faculty of the UTMB Health School of Medicine.
Flight surgeons will be expected to Support JSC Medical Operations. The position will provide medical expertise and knowledge for development of medical requirements, procedures, processes and support operations in Star City, Russia and/or Mission Control Center- Houston; provide primary acute care for U.S. astronauts and their dependents and NASA personnel on deployment and their dependents in Star City, Russia and coordinate when required, with appropriate contract medical facilities in Moscow for medical services or medical evaluation; assist with crew medical officer training in Star City, Russia and in the U.S., as required; provide medical monitoring for U.S. astronaut testing, medical evaluation and hazardous activities training in Russia, and support training and procedures development in the U.S.; provide medical inputs to JSC colleagues to assure optimal development and implementation of astronaut medical training for the ISS program; provide primary acute care in Russia to astronauts, NASA personnel and their dependents; work in Star City, Russia (ranging 2 months – 4 months), and Johnson Space Center–Houston as required.
- Must have a degree in medicine (D.O. or M.D.) with ABMS-recognized board certification or eligibility in a clinical specialty. Must be able to obtain an unrestricted Texas medical license, DEA and DPS within 6 months of hire
- Aerospace medicine residency (military or civilian) is desired
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Send inquiries and/or detailed resume to CPM.Jobs@utmb.edu or contact (409) 772-5845.
UTMB Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
-->A classified ad form
is available for download. For more information on advertising in the journal, please contact either Pam Day
or Rachel Trigg