Job Fair and Classifieds
1. Physician 5/6
Job ID 1500032029
Date posted 09/17/2015
Location: Everett, Washington, United States
Job Code: 7BTNP5
Division: ENTERPRISE SERVICES
See Boeing Careers Website posting at https://jobs.boeing.com/job/everett/physician-5-6/185/751816.
Boeing is looking for a Physician join the team at the Everett, WA, campus. The Physician will:
• Provide medical services, within the scope of a physician license, in areas such as, but not limited to: emergent, urgent and /or chronic conditions for employees, designated dependents and others
• Provide assessment, treatment, and evaluation of the effectiveness of treatment plans making modifications as appropriate
• Make initial and subsequent opinions of work relatedness as needed
• Determine appropriate referral of injuries and/or illnesses for medical conditions and/or mental health and chemical dependency issues
•Order and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests (e.g., laboratory work, EKG, x-rays) and recommends action based on the results
• Review over-read data to collaborate diagnostic recommendations or determines alternative diagnoses and selects appropriate patient follow-up or actions
• Perform focused exams specific to the patient's medical condition and exams designated by the company such as; annual physicals, health surveillance examinations, fitness for duty, functional capacity, reasonable suspicion and others as required
• Determine medical qualification based on the occupational health examination program guidelines (to include pre-placement review)
• Assess employee for fitness for duty and return to work capability for complex cases. May provide consultation to lower graded Health Care Providers as required
• Interpret, review, and collaborate on the determination of medical restrictions as appropriate to the medical condition, employee's essential job functions and the job demands
• Determine appropriate treatment plan
• Provide discharge instructions to patients
• Document and record information necessary for medical documentation in accordance with company, state, and federal record-keeping requirements (e.g., injury and illness reporting, leave of absence, return to work, Workers' Compensation)
• Refers patient regarding complex and or specialty cases to appropriate company and community resources (e.g., Employee Assistance Program, People, Equal Employment Opportunity focals, ergonomics, Workers' Compensation Administrators)
• Review external medical opinions such as; Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs), medical accommodation requests or other information regarding health and fitness for duty determinations, to facilitate placement. May include complex cases involving multiple opinions
• Provide complex medical consultation to employees, managers, work groups, organizational representatives, Legal, Workers' Compensation Administration and others regarding personal, environmental and public health issues policies, and workplace concerns
• Develop and provide health information and education in regards to specific health problems, unhealthy behaviors, risks and health promotion activities and programs per Company policy and practices
• Interface with community health care providers, and suppliers such as Workers' Compensation Administrators to provide services to employees, designated dependents, managers, and company organizations to determine how to maximize the safety and well-being of employees
• Provide oversight and direction regarding diagnosis, treatment, and disposition to other health care professionals (e.g., nurses, laboratory technicians) regarding diagnosis, treatment, and disposition. Acts as Medical Review Officer (MRO) for Drug Free Workplace, Pre- employment, FAA, DOT or other local, state or federal, regulatory requirements
• Oversees pre-employment health screening of prospective employees and returning employees for rehire placement
• Develop and establishes medical protocols, guidelines and procedures to meet domestic and international health and fitness business needs, such as; immunization, Occupational Health Evaluations (OHE), emergent care, regulatory compliance and community standard of care guidelines
• Provide direction and supervision of Physician Extenders (such as Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and other Health Care Professionals) per state law and qualification requirements. Advises/consults Company Health Care Providers, employees, Management and others on questions regarding aerospace, Occupational and Travel Medicine. Designs, conducts, and analyses Medical research studies
• Aerospace Medicine residency not required, but desirable
Typical Education / Experience:
Level 5: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Level 6: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 20 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 18 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Position requires a valid medical license from an Accredited Medical School.
The position will have flexible hours determined once the candidate is hired. The flexibility will include start times, what days worked, and what hours each day.
Flight Medicine, Family Practice and Psychiatrists needed!
Argent Technologies is growing and in immediate need of Flight Medicine, Family Practice, and Psychiatrists nationwide.
We are a service connected, disabled, veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) providing staffing and management services across a broad range of industries worldwide, including Medical, Technical, Engineering, and Operational. Physician positions include: Flight Medicine, Family Practice, Occupational Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychology, and Internal Medicine.
For details contact Dr. Romie Richardson at email@example.com OR Pamela Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Job opportunity at the Federal Aviation Administration, Oklahoma City, OK:
Research Physiologist. For more details, please visit https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/415691800 or https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/415691300.
Deadline for applying is September 28, 2015.
4. Job opportunity at the Civil Aerospace Medical Institute (CAMI), Aerospace Medical Research Division, in Oklahoma City, OK:
Protection & Survival Research Branch Head (GS-15 equivalent). For more details, please visit:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/414735100 or https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/414735300
Deadline for applying is September 22, 2015.
5. Role: Medical Doctor (Part Time)
Duty Location: Andrews Air Force Base, MD
The Medical Doctor will act as the SME, with oversight and guidance by SG personnel, to review medical documentation, interpret AFIs and assist in providing recommendations to aerospace medical technicians to adjudicate cases pertaining to all ANG requests related to FFD, DES, LOD, ALC, RILO, TSGLI, DRHA, Accessions and similarly related medical evaluation functions in support of Aeromedical Medicinal functions in ANG.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with the Subject as “Medical Doctor” or call 877-691-7477.
Role: General Duty Technician SME
Duty Location: Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Technicians will assist the ANG SG directorate in reviewing medical documentation and applying the designated physical standards to all facets of ANG medical duty cases and waiver requests within production standards set forth by SG Director. SME will assist the SG directorate in reviewing medical documentation and providing recommendations pertaining to various types of fitness and disability cases and other SGP medically related duties, as required. Information will be entered or updated in applicable ANG medical task databases after approval by the SG staff.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as “General Duty Technician SME” or call 877-691-7477.
A classified ad form
is available for download. For more information on advertising in the journal, please contact either Pam Day
or Rachel Trigg