87th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Aerospace Medical Association
April 24-28, 2016
Atlantic City, NJ
Room Reservations Are Now Open - Select the Link Below to Make Reservations
WARNING: We have received reports that a company called EHS Exhibitors Housing is contacting exhibitors and potential attendees offering to help them with hotel reservations. Do not accept their services. The Harrah's Resort Hotel is under contract with AsMA to provide a room block at a rate of $92.00+taxes/night.
For those driving to the meeting, AsMA has negotiated free self-parking at Harrah’s and a one-time $10 fee for valet parking.
- From Philadelphia Airport: Trip Advisor has some good directions for getting to Atlantic City from Philly via car, train, bus, or airport shuttle & limo service.
- Tropiano Airport Shuttle provides shuttle transportation between Philadelphia International Airport and Atlantic City. Prices are $55 for one person, $50 per person for groups of 2 or more. All shuttles require reservations at 1-800-559-2040
- Rapid Rover Airport Shuttle: Rapid Rover is your Atlantic City connection. From the airport , retrieve your luggage and report to the Ground Transportation counter in the baggage claim area. Dial 21 on the courtesy phone and the Rapid Rover dispatcher will place you on the next available shuttle. Prices vary depending on the number of passengers scheduled for the shuttle van.
- From Newark’s Liberty International Airport: Trip Advisor’s forum has some suggestions of how to get to Atlantic City from Newark. There is the choice of the AirTrain or taking a bus or train to New York City’s Port Authority and taking a bus to Atlantic City.
- From Atlantic City Airport: Airlines that fly into Atlantic City are Spirit and Choice Aire. You can take a taxi or Jitney or rent a car.
United Airlines Discount Tickets Available
U.S. 50 States & Canada Customers: call your professional travel agency, book online via united.com or call United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code ZVUY and Agreement Code 442327. For all tickets issued through United Meetings Reservations Desk, there will be a booking service fee per ticket collected. This fee is subject to change without notice. Such service fee is nonrefundable and applies to all itineraries, one-way or round-trip.
Passengers outside the U.S. 50 States & Canada: call your professional travel agency, book online via united.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your preferred itinerary, Agreement Code 442327 and meeting Z Code ZVUY. Please allow 24 hours for email requests to be processed.
Travel agency bookings: To avoid debit memos and ensure tracking for United Meetings Rewards, the Z-code ZVUY must appear in the Tour Code box. Note: Do not add letters “IT” in the Tour Code box or any other information in the Tour Code box other than the Z-code. Visit United Meetings Policies and Procedures page included in this agreement for more information.
Advantage Rental Car Discount
Advantage Rent A Car will be offering great rates on a rental cars throughout the year, throughout the US. The offer provides a 10% discount off their already low internet rates. Choose from a wide variety of vehicles from a new fleet of vehicles – compact to luxury cars and SUVs. Click the link below to book your car. Please also feel free to reach out to our Advantage Rent A Car representative, Patti Williams. She can be reached at email@example.com
Continuing education opportunities
- The Aerospace Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide Continuing Medical Education for physicians. The Aerospace Medical Association designates this live education activity for a maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The Aerospace Medical Association is authorized by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA), via the American Osteopathic College of Occupational and Preventive Medicine (AOCOPM), to provide continuing medical education for osteopathic physicians. The American Osteopathic Association Administrative Committee on CME approved the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) 87th Annual Scientific Meeting, scheduled for April 24-28, 2016, for 24 AOA Category 1-B credits. Each physician should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the activity.
- This Live activity, 87th Annual Scientific Meeting, with a beginning date of 04/24/2016, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to (TBA) Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.