86th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Aerospace Medical Association
May 10-14, 2015
Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
Lake Buena Vista, FL.
|Add Member AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
|Add Non-Member AMA PRA Cateogry 1 CreditsTM
|Add Member AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM & MOC
|Add Non-Member AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM & MOC
*Fee covers AsMA overhead costs. CME credit for the FAA-AME Seminar is free.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 86TH ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING OF THE AEROSPACE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION is open! advance registration closes may 1, 2015.
click here to Register now
The theme will be "Making a Difference in Aerospace Medicine." If there are any questions about registering for the meeting, please contact Gloria (703-739-2240 x 106) or Sheryl (703-739-2240 x 107) or email email@example.com.
continuing education opportunities
- The Aerospace Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide Continuing Medical Education for physicians. The Aerospace Medical Association designates this live education activity for a maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The Aerospace Medical Association is authorized by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA), via the American Osteopathic College of Occupational and Preventive Medicine (AOCOPM), to provide continuing medical education for osteopathic physicians. The American Osteopathic Association administrative Committee on CME approved the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) 86th Annual Scientific Meeting, scheduled for May 10-14, 2014, for 23.5 credits of AOA Category 1-B. Each physician should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the activity.
- This Live activity, 86th Annual Scientific Meeting, with a beginning date of 05/10/2015, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 24.00 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Reservations at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel are now CLOSED.
- Room rate: $129+ taxes/night (includes $14.00/room/night fee reimbursed to AsMA to offset meeting costs)
- Extra Person Charge: $15/night
- Reservations may be made until the AsMA Room Block is filled.
- Reservations may be canceled up to five (5) days prior to arrival without penalty.
- There is a bus service: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/bus-transportation/.
Call the disney caribbean resort at 407-938-4868 and ask to reserve a room in the aerospace medical association overflow block!
If you are interested in exhibiting at our next Annual Meeting, please contact Mr. Kris Herlitz for information. The Exhibit Prospectus is available here.
An interactive floor plan for the 2015 Annual Meeting Exhibits can be found here.
Disney Meeting & Convention Tickets
Tickets offer pre-arrival savings of 10% on the Full-Multi-Day (2 days or longer) Tickets and include a complimentary bonus visit to an additional Disney Experience at any one of the following (additional details are listed on the web site):
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Winter Summerland or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses (before 4 p.m.)
- A round of golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
Partial-day tickets are also available. After – 2 pm and After – 4 pm tickets, which are exclusive to the meeting participants.