Job Fair and Classifieds
1. Open positions at various Military locations: Flight Medicine Physicians
- Vandenberg AFB
- Offutt AFB
For additional information contact Tom Overley at 210-253-3829.
2. Nurse Research Coordinator: Full time position, available for immediate hire, supporting the University of Cincinnati Medical Center.
Clinical Nurse with a Master’s degree in trauma or critical care. Five years of experience at least two of which should be with research project application and/or management.
- Aerospace medicine, aeromedical evacuation, and/or en-route care.
- Research regulatory requirements and methodologies. Current CITI training/follow HIPPA and IRB requirements.
- Proficient in conducting literature reviews, creating studies, writing and/or reviewing grant proposals, and analyzing data.
Mail resume to email@example.com
SpecPro Technical Services, LLC
3. Caduceus Healthcare: Immediate opportunity - Flight Medicine/Occupational Physician at Lackland AFB, Texas.
- Board Certified in Preventive Medicine
- Current License from any U.S. State
- Outpatient Clinic
- Competitive Wages
- Monday - Friday (7:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- No Nights, No Weekends
For more information, please contact Jennifer McCraine at 770-357-2400 ext. 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A classified ad form is available for download. For more information on advertising in the journal, please contact either Pam Day or Rachel Trigg.