Job Fair and Classifieds
1. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Office of Aerospace Medicine, Eastern Region Division, located in Queens, New York, is currently seeking applications for the position of Flight Surgeon in the Eastern Regional Office.
The highly qualified physician selected for this position will assist the Regional Flight Surgeon in the accomplishment of all aeromedical functions within the Eastern Region. Programs include: Airman Medical Certification; Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) Program, including AME Surveillance; Air Traffic Control Specialist and Applicant Examination Program; and the Internal Substance Abuse Program. Regional medical programs support the national objectives of Aviation Safety in the context of the ISO- 9001 Quality Management System. The physician will assist in the development and implementation of program and administrative goals, and in the supervision of Regional staff; and will report directly to the Regional Flight Surgeon in all technical and administrative matters.
The FAA offers a generous benefits package, a Permanent Change of Station allowance, and a variety of work life amenities. This federal position is currently open and will close at midnight on September 2, 2014. All applicant information and requirements are provided at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/379150200.
2. Argent Technologies is a Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in the global placement of flight surgeons.
We currently have the following openings for immediate fill:
1. Columbus--Flight surgeon
2. DM—Flight Surgeon
3. Fairchild--Flight surgeon
4. Hurlburt Field -- Flight surgeon
5. Lackland -- Flight surgeon...HOT
6. Little Rock – Flight surgeon
7. Wilford Hall -- (Occupational Med) Board eligible or board certified...HOT!
If you are interested in any of these positions or know anyone interested, please phone home-- $2500.00 bonus for referrals we put to work.
Submit resumes via our website: www.argenttech.net or email direct to Ron Schaefer, email@example.com, or Romie Richardson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PH: 210-842-0695/FAX: 830-393-9026.
A classified ad form is available for download. For more information on advertising in the journal, please contact either Pam Day or Rachel Trigg.