Job Fair and Classifieds
1. Argent Technologies, LLC, has the following billets open:
Aviano, AB, IT: Flight surgeon; send resumes immediately if interested
Beale: Family Practice
Columbus: Flight surgeon - HOT
Ft. Riley Family Practice: 4 positions (signing and relocation bonus)
Hurlburt Field: Flight surgeon
Lackland: Flight surgeon...HOT
Little Rock: Flight surgeon
Patrick: Flight Surgeon
Wright Patterson: Flight surgeon (2 positions)
Wilford Hall: (Occ Med) Board eligible or board certified...HOT!
Andrews; Travis; Malmstrom; Hill; USAFA, CO; and Robins: Family Practice
ALSO: We are actively recruiting for 12 highly paid positions in an OCONUS area to support an airevac mission—6 months in country, 6 months CONUS 12 months’ pay--call or email for details:
Flight surgeon: 2 positions
PA: 2 positions (flight medicine, air evac experience desired)
Med Evac Nurses: 2 positions
IMT/EMT: 6 positions
Submit a résumé at www.argenttech.net, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-842-0695.
2. Role: Microsoft Access Programmer
Duty Location: Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Description: Assist NGB-SGP Medical Case Management project in development and maintenance of Microsoft Access Database which will be used to track AHLTA and CHCS user accounts for ANG medical users.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong database design and development experience to include Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, VBA macros, queries, reports.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, flexible and self-motivated with ability to present clear, concise and easy to understand reporting, analysis and recommendations.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience developing in Microsoft Access.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with the Subject as “MS Access Programmer” or call 877-691-7477.
3. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Office of Aerospace Medicine, Eastern Region Division, located in Queens, New York, is currently seeking applications for the position of Flight Surgeon in the Eastern Regional Office.
The highly qualified physician selected for this position will assist the Regional Flight Surgeon in the accomplishment of all aeromedical functions within the Eastern Region. Programs include: Airman Medical Certification; Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) Program, including AME Surveillance; Air Traffic Control Specialist and Applicant Examination Program; and the Internal Substance Abuse Program. Regional medical programs support the national objectives of Aviation Safety in the context of the ISO- 9001 Quality Management System. The physician will assist in the development and implementation of program and administrative goals, and in the supervision of Regional staff; and will report directly to the Regional Flight Surgeon in all technical and administrative matters.
The FAA offers a generous benefits package, a Permanent Change of Station allowance, and a variety of work life amenities. This federal position is currently open and will close at midnight on September 2, 2014. All applicant information and requirements are provided at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/379150200.
A classified ad form is available for download. For more information on advertising in the journal, please contact either Pam Day or Rachel Trigg.