Job Fair and Classifieds
1. Argent Technologies is a Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in the global placement of flight surgeons.
We currently have the following openings for immediate fill:
1. Columbus--Flight surgeon
2. DM—Flight Surgeon
3. Fairchild--Flight surgeon
4. Hurlburt Field -- Flight surgeon
5. Lackland -- Flight surgeon...HOT
6. Little Rock – Flight surgeon
7. Wilford Hall -- (Occupational Med) Board eligible or board certified...HOT!
If you are interested in any of these positions or know anyone interested, please phone home-- $2500.00 bonus for referrals we put to work.
Submit resumes via our website: www.argenttech.net or email direct to Ron Schaefer, email@example.com, or Romie Richardson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PH: 210-842-0695/FAX: 830-393-9026.
2. Caduceus Healthcare is seeking a Flight Medicine Physician to provide services at Lackland AFB, TX.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Aerospace Medicine Primary Course or DOD Flight Medicine Physician Course
Licensed to practice medicine in the USA
M.D. or D.O.
BLS and ACLS certifications
Hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your most recent CV/resume to Traci Brown at email@example.com
3. NTSB - Independently Advancing Transportation Safety. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) seeks to fill the position of Human Performance Investigator.
The NTSB is one of the world’s foremost accident investigation agencies. The NTSB's Office of Aviation Safety is seeking a highly-qualified human factors professional to serve in the following position: Human Performance Investigator. Duties include collecting and documenting human performance issues in aviation accidents, developing analyses of relevant facts, generating safety recommendations, and collaborating in the preparation of accident reports. Candidates must have knowledge of contemporary aviation human factors issues.
This is a Federal position. U.S. citizenship is required.
Please apply at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/373245800. The announcements will close on July 10th, 2014.
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) was established in 1967 and is one of the world's foremost accident investigation agencies. Our job is to determine the causes of transportation accidents conduct relevant research and recommend viable solutions to improve transportation safety. The Board is an independent Federal agency headed by five Board Members who are nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate.
The NTSB offers a generous benefits package and a variety of work life amenities, such as alternate work schedules, telework, and flextime. NTSB Headquarters is conveniently located above the L'Enfant Plaza Metro Stop (Green, Yellow, Orange, and Blue Lines) at 490 L'Enfant Plaza, SW, and Washington, DC.
Come and be a part of this challenging mission!
A classified ad form is available for download. For more information on advertising in the journal, please contact either Pam Day or Rachel Trigg.